The DarKsidE of Flash! The DarKsidE of Flash!

The 8th Wonder of the World!

Brilliant!

How did this not get front page!? :O

DarKsidE555 responds:

I don't no! Tom does not love us! :(

Fire out a Monkeys head Fire out a Monkeys head

That was actually pretty good!

When I clicked on this and read the description, I thought it would be a certain blam.

But I actually really liked it!

But the sound needs to be a bit better, to make the sound better, do this:
- In the flash document, in the properties section, click on the 'Settings...' button thats next to 'Publish:'
- On audio stream click the 'Set' button and choose 'MP3' on compression, on 'Bit rate' select 24kbps and put 'Quality' on best. Leave the box ticked that says 'Convert stereo to mono'
- Do the same to Audio event
- Click OK

Anyway, overall, like I said, I really liked that and gave it 4/5

Girlfriend: Fight Scene Girlfriend: Fight Scene

Sweeeeet

I havn't checked out the series yet, but it should be cool, this claymation was, and yeah... This claymation was awesome :)

Homeless responds:

Thankyou. I didn't think that this will get such good reviews. If people like it this much, I should make a full-length short that's one big long fightscene. THANKS

Sweet Revenge! Sweet Revenge!

Awesome :)

That was really good, even if it wasn't your first flash.
You can draw really well and the animation is good.
If that really was your first animation then you're going to be really good in a few months :)
One suggestion though, although System Of A Down are my fave band, it didn't seem the music didn't really go with the animation. Just experiment around with stuff and you'll get something eventually :)
Anyway, well done!

H-W-T responds:

Thanks i actually didnt think the drawings were that good but maybe i just don't like my own work.

But i did think Sugar went well with it because at the fighting it was heavy then zooming out the head quieter.

Anyway thanks!

Circular Massacre Circular Massacre

Cool XD

That was really cool. The graphics were good and the animation was cool aswell :D
The ending was also awesome :)
Simpleness dosn't always work, but it did in this animation.
YAY SIMPLENESS!
5/5

Beavers on a boat Beavers on a boat

Jebus Crust!

Are you lying about that being your first animation? Because its excellent even if its not...
But the sound needs to be better quality, to make the sound better fo this:
- Do the same to Audio event
- Click OK

This ill have good quality sounds and won't take up much more file size :)

Anyway, yeah, that animation had really good graphics, the animation was good and it was funny, so yeah, well done!